Some notes from the meeting:
- We have decided on a design for our inaugural scarf. It's going to look fantastic, and we can't wait to see the finished product. We are aiming to have these ready for the game on May 17. These will sell quickly!
- We have not decided on exactly where we will stand as of yet. The hope is that we can have a dedicated supporters section.
- The home pub for now is Pazzer's Pub. As we grow, we may need to reconsider the home pub. The goal with the pub is that we want to be able to have a place that players can go for a beer with supporters after the game.
- Chants will be quick and easy to start to allow others to join in. As the season goes on, full songs will come to us organically.
- Drumming and music might take some time to come, but the hope is that we have something by the end of the season. A few of us are itching for bagpipes.
- Hoping to have a couple flags and / or banners for the opening game.
- Tailgating has been floated as an idea before games. This would be hard to do for weeknight games but it could work for the games on June 21 and June 28.
We will set up a second meeting at Pazzer's before the season starts, and this time on a weekend. The meeting will allow us to scope out the bar and maybe discuss our intentions with the folks there, and hopefully drive a wider audience!